Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Wordpress.

I've decided to blog.  Who cares you ask? Who knows I answer,  in my reality, I myself am the most likely audience, but that is one for whom I am happy to write.  Facebook makes that difficult to achieve without self-monetization.  

If you read below, my first question, to which I invite response is whether this itself, is an early (?) sign of madness, and if so, does that make it more or less interesting.

Later.

Self definition

My first wordpress.com post.

What will it be? A window, I hope into my thoughts on the Seldon graph and the ideas embodied. It will be, I hope a window into the conversations and thoughts I have with myself.

You are invited in.

The topic, as far as I set it, will be the Econosphere. An idea, which has been festering since the onset of COVID and which I hope will soon leave the world of thought for the world of words. I hope to share and hone the words and content here as a full description emerges.

The econosphere refers to investigations undertaken during COVID starting from Schrodinger’s What Is Life? It provides a novel, mathematical model with which to discuss that and many other interesting questions.

This blog is also about making the thoughts, which are so strange, perhaps tinged with madness, public.

The model, the Seldon Graph, uses ideas from ow analysis to connect
Darwin and Marx discretely to provide a framework for multi-level sim-
ulation of economic processes. The theoretical treatment exposes questions such as what is consciousness or what is a sense, how many are there and how do they evolve?

Please let me know if it sounds fun, after all, I’m retired – fun is money,

No comments:

Post a Comment